The Material Center is a division of the Support Services Department and consists of an 18,000 square foot warehouse located at the Larry Riggsbee Support Services Facility. The purpose of the Material Center is to provide services and materials to both the Instructional and Support Staff at all Sumner County School's locations.
The Material Center responsibilities include:
- Courier services
- Custodial services
- Asset Inventory
- Furniture acquisition & distribution
- Surplus removal & disposition
- Student records storage and requests
- Textbook adoption, purchase & distribution
Material Center Staff
Jaime York – Operations Manager
- Bonnie Crook – Records Clerk
- Lisa Spano – Records Clerk
- Jeff Donnell – Sr. Inventory Technician, Equipment Maintenance
- Katy Penfield – Sr. Inventory Technician, Purchasing & Warehousing
- Clint Cothron – Sr. Inventory Technician, Lead Route Driver
- Eric Lay - Inventory Technician, Route Driver
- Kevin Rickert - Inventory Technician, Route Driver
- Brian Kendall - Inventory Technician, Route Driver
- Penny Slayton - Inventory Technician, Courier/Asset Inv.
- Diane Harrison - Inventory Technician, Courier/Asset Inv.
Larry Riggsbee Support Services Facility
1500 Airport Road
Gallatin, TN 37066